- Shelley (North America)
- Kevin (United Kingdom)
- Duarte (Portugal)
- Bobby from "Bobby get the Nacho"
- Mr. Salt
- Mrs. Pepper
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
- Heinrich Himmler
- Larry Suman
- Larry Suman's Bald Ass Head
- Steve Stephens
Shelley welcomes the viewer into the Blue's Clues house, saying that she & Blue are putting plates and silverware out because it is lunch time. The viewer agrees to help out, but it seems at first like Shelley & Blue are already finished. Then, Shelley notices that Blue has not taken her fork out and so Blue puts it out. Shelley asks Blue what does she want to eat since the accesories are already put out. Blue places a pawprint on the screen, letting Shelley know that she will have to play Blue's Clues to find out. He finds Sidetable & retrieves her Notebook. Blue & Shelley spot an overheating stove and turn it off together. As Shelley turns it off, she spots a clue on a ketchup bottle. She draws it in her Notebook. They walk to Blue's room where they say hello to a Mr. Potato Head toy from the Toy Story Collection line, but unfortunately it startles him and causes him to come apart. Shelley and Blue ignore him, and walk out of the room. Later, Shelley & the viewers find Blue, who hops into a trampoline, causing a scratch. Soon, the second clue, a couple of lines, is found. Shelley hears the mailtime signal. She retrieves the mail from Mailbox. Later, Shelley and Blue skidoo into Bikini Bottom, where they find some of the characters from Spongebob Squarepants. As she leaves, she spots a clue on a yellow can. She draws it in his notebook. She then realizes that she has found all three of Blue's Clues and goes to the Thinking Chair. She figures out that Blue wants to eat french fries. Soon, Blue and Shelley get the french fries prepared. Shelley loudly sings the So Long Song, and so loud that the lens of the camera break and a screen saying "PLEASE STAND BY" appears. We then see Steve Stephen's on the set "Imma kill this blue dog."
- This is one of the few Blue's Clues episodes to have a unique ending.
- This is the most promotional Blue's Clues episode to date. The skidoo scene promotes Spongebob, and the ad promotes Despicable Me 2.
- A new Paramount Television logo was introduced, and this is the first Blue's Clues espisode to have the logo.
- In the UK, Kevin doesn't sing The Farewell Song as loud as Shelley did The So Long Song, and the bit during the "PLEASE STAND BY" sign is revealed.
|Previous Episode: Blue's New Television Next Episode: Blue Gets Wet|